Tweet of the Day: Telling Your Characters Apart
This has been an interesting week in this here blog. Battles fought, stories told, challenges met:
- Sun- We opened the week with a Sunday Tweet about Sci-Fi as a genre and why it remains the “big tent” of modern literature.
- Mon- Hatedom, brought to you by the letters T and V. The Trope that covers all the things you love to hate.
- Tues- Everybody’s favorite UF character: The Hunter with more flavors than Baskin Robbins.
- Wend- Our fugitives Wizards go on a Road Trip. But a state trooper gets a tad to close for comfort.
- Thur- My answer to the April’s Writer’s Challenge- Too Late, for her at least (ties in with WWW for those following at home.)
- Fri- Sir Jonah must show Patience in facing enemy hordes who want to destroy all the he believes in.
And now for my own writer’s challenge: Interview with a Character. You can do it as the author interviewing a character or a short story/flash fiction piece.The Rules as follows:
- One-thousand words or less.
- Interview one character per post
- Write a small paragraph (50 words or less) describing the story setting
- Answer the Following Questions:
Nicknames, if any.
What do you look like? Eye color, hair color, ethnicity, distinguishing marks or features, clothing, jewelry, and gear…
What are your hobbies?
Who and where is your family?Where are you from?
Do you have any secrets, and what are they? Why do you keep them?
What do you believe in ? Explain.
Post by May 7th.
That is all.