1) Where do you write?
2) When do you write?
In the afternoon.
3) Planner or Pantser?
Panster with a bit of mapping along the way.
4) Coffee or tea?
Coffee shop equals coffee, ’nuff said.
5) Pen and paper, or computer?
Pen and legal paper pad. Computer later.
6) What gets you in the writing mood?
Music, pictures, dreams. Whatever works.
7) What pulls you out of the writing mood?
Anger, distractions, sleep.
8) What’s the best writing advice you’ve ever read/heard/received?
From On Writing by Stephen King: to paraphrase-Just Write!
9) Got muse?
10) Who is the biggest supporter of your writing?
My fellow writers and friends.
11) Sound or Silence?
Sound. That is why God invented the iPod!
Those are my answers and I am sticking to them.
And now for a one of those sounds that inspire me: