Tweet of the Day: What’s The Secret Of A Successful Science Fiction&Romance Combination?
It seems I got my groove back. Another week of regular posting, if a bit late each day. In other news a story I sent to an anthology didn’t make it, but I got a nice, thorough reply and an invitation to try again later in the year. I have to admit that my ego got bruised, just a bit, but I plan to take the recommendations to heart and resubmit when the times comes. Now, how about this week in blogging?
- Sun: Mass Effect/AEC: FORWARD!
- Mon: TV Tropes Monday- Colony Drop
- Tue: Wizards’ World War-Invasion Part 1
- Wed: Lessons from the Aether- Fallout New Vegas and the Problem with Labels
- Thu: Genre as Argument- Sub-genres
- Fri: Space for Rent- The Fiction of the White Interpreter
Of course, starting next week I’ll be focusing on Lessons of War (Book on of the Ruins of Empire Trilogy), my current WiP. I estimate I should have a finished second draft by the end of May at the latest. I won’t give up blogging but priorities will shift accordingly.
Keep your fingers crossed.