Tweet of the Day: 7 WAYS TO ADD GREAT SUBPLOTS TO YOUR NOVEL
No post on Sunday! But I did manage to post every day of the week since. I feel particularly good about Wizards’ World War, I was a bit stuck there for awhile, going down the wrong direction, but I think I found my way back again. Also like the Genre as Argument posts. They force my brain to work overtime. Time to see what happened during the week:
- Mon: TV Tropes- Manic Pixie Dream Girl(s) are very common but do they have any substance?
- Tue: The war continues in Wizards’ World War- The War of Rock and Ice.
- Wed: Lessons from the Aether- Law & Order and Why Following a Formula is Not a Bad Thing .
- Thu: Genre as Fiction- Science Fiction. Is it Man or is it Technology?
- Fri: Space for Rent- Guns for Everybody!
That is it for this week, see you….