Tweet of the Day: The Mysterious Other
We start the post with a shout out to Diane Carlisle over at Are We There Yet?. She was kind enough to give me a pair of awards:
Sisterhood eh? <Does a simple check> Okay then… I have to answer another seven questions to boot. Lets see:
1. I don’t like peanut butter or anything with peanuts. I’m not allergic, it’s just the way it is.
2. Macaroni and Cheese makes me barf.
3. Rollercoaster, not my thing.
4. I just found my inner romantic, and I’m okay with that.
5. I just found out that it’s not such a bad thing to fall in love with one’s own work.
6. I finally got a smartphone. I don’t feel any smarter.
7. I’m a hiking boots kind of guy. Not matter what I wear, I like to wear hiking boots with it. As for hiking, I’ll walk if I have to, but I would not call it a hike.
There, seven things you should know better than to ask. 😉 Now on to this week in posts:
- Sun: As I ponder about my evolution of sex scenes in my writing- Sex and the Written Page
- Mon: TV Tropes Monday- After the End
- Tue: The long awaited Season 2 Finale of Wizards’ World War– Tartarus
- Wed: World Building- The Outer Limits of Power
- Thu: The AW Blog Chain Returns- Arcadia
- Fri: Space for Rent- Cultural Lens/Marxist Literary Theory
Talk about a full week. I’ll be taking a break from the weekly serials until September. Expect more random stories in the interim. Take care!
Oh, before I forget, a list of great bloggers/blogs who have just won the awards above: