Tweet of the Day: Tear for the Soulless
This has been a week fill with social commentary, mostly a reaction to some shenanigans on the interwebs that set off my anti-troll/bully alarm. The rest as they say is history. Time to share some of it:
- Sun: A Sunday post? And on Father’s Day no less- My Father Did Not Raise a Misogynist.
- Mon: A bit of trope derailment with a Xanatos Gambit.
- Tue: The PM gives the speech of his political life in WWW-The End of the Beginning.
- Wed: All about the look of the thing with World Building Wednesdays- Aesthetics.
- Fri: Space for Rent- Writing and the Cultural Lens
On other news, Ambrosius the Warlord will be on hiatus for the foreseeable future. I have too many projects on my plate right now and something has to be moved to the back seat. The truth is that writer’s block hit me hard ion that sector of the brain and when wb hits me is a sure sign that something is very wrong. In this case the diagnosis read, “Rushed work only half complete” and that won’t do. So, a readjustment is in order. Expect to use open Thursday slot to advantage Wizards’ World War until season 2 finale then move back to Ambrosius at a later date.