Tweet of the Day: Tagged!
The week that Mass Effect 3 hit the shelves and scrambled my mind, for a lack of a better term. I won’t say more until others have played the game but it left me…I don’t know. Anyway, I did get some writing done, although I skipped Thursday for some reason. You can read why on Friday’s post. This week also marked the end of my NaStyRoMo 2012 entry. A good experience overall if a bit nerve racking at times.
Now on two the roundup:
- Sun: NaStyRoMo 2012 came to an end with Wants and Needs.
- Mon: TV Tropes- Hero with Bad Publicity
- Tue: More doom and gloom for the PM in WWW-The Weight of Ages
- Wed: March 2012 Blog Chain-It Rained that Day
- Fri: Space for Rent- Enter the Newsreader
It seems that the lovely D.D. Syrdal took the time to tag me on her blog (last month!) so I guess like a chain letter I must pass this gift unto others. Remember kids if you don’t pass this along, 1 million people will die in the next 100 years of natural cause. First da rules:
1. Post the rules. 2. Tag up to eleven bloggers by posting links to their blogs, and let them know. 3. Create eleven questions for the people you’ve tagged. 4. Answer the questions your tagger posed for you. 5. Have fun
Now for the tagging (I’ll do it by blog name instead of blogger name just in case):
- Doing the Write Thing
- Gypsyscarlett’s Weblog
- the purple patch
- Good to Begin With, Better to End With
- Flights of Fantasy
- Notes of a Scribbler
- She Thinks Too Much
- Polenth’s Quill
- AlyssC01’s Blog
- The Writeaholic Blog
And my questions are thus;
- Favorite genre/sub-genre and why?
- What is your blog theme?
- What do your MCs have in common?
- When writing comedy, do you go for giggles or the big laugh?
- Sex scenes: Explicit or Fade to Black?
- Violence: How much gore is too much?
- What kind of props do you use when you write? Notebooks, music, coffee, wine, cat in lap?
- Tumblr, Facebook, Tweeter or none of the above? (Alternatives welcome)
- What is the genre of your current WiP?
- What do your favorite authors have in common?
- What is your favorite name/naming convention for your MCs?
Okay done with that, now to answer the questions from D.D.:
If they were making a movie about your life, who would you choose to play you?
A movie about my life? Really? Nobody would make a movie about that. That’s why I write. Far more interesting.
If you could be given another talent or ability, what would you want it to be? Have you ever – really – tried to perfect this ability in yourself?
Outside of a superpower? I say Charisma. I am horrible at interpersonal exchanges. Comes with being a total introvert I guess.
If you could take one trip back in time, when and where would you go?
So many places, so little time. The markets of Alexandria, the building of the First Temple at Jerusalem, Thermopylae, the extintion of the dinosaurs, the birth of the universe and on and on.
Do you have a favorite movie that you can watch over and over?
Not right now. I suppose Star Wars and LotR fit the bill. Akira if I had a copy. Oh and all of the Harry Potter movies. Geek? Yes, please!
If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
25. Old enough not to get carded, young enough not to care.
What is one of your favorite quotes?
Mine or someone else? If mine then: “Those that are offended by the truth can not be trusted with it.”
If you could be any fictional character, who would you be?
Commander Shepard, N7, Human Alliance.
What sound do you love?
A cat’s soft meow.
What superpower would you like to have?
Invisibility. But then everyone wants to have that one. So teleportation then.
Do you have a favorite artist? Who?
Painter, musician, writer? I’ll say that right now in the painting side is this gal from Greece.
Have you ever wanted to invent something to make your life easier? What?
Easier? Disease fighting nanaties or robot companions for children.
Questions asked and answer. For more visit the Tweet of the Day and make sure to stop by and say hello to all the linked bloggers in the list. 😀
And now for something completely different: