Tweet of the Day: Show Don’t Tell
Lots of stories this week. In fact four out six days of non stop excitement, giant sea serpents, sarcasms and quite drama moments.
What more can you want?
Okay, you can want more, but I can only give so much. I’m only one man here.
So let’s get started:
- Sun: The Sunday Tweet: Shy Writers. Not all writers are poets and most are not singers either.
- Mon: TV Tropes Monday- Sure, Why Not? Hey writers, throw the fans a bone, why don’t ya!
- Tu: Closing of the Ways- Part I
- We: WWW-The Sea Turned Black. The Irish Sea belches forth its fury!
- Th: Closing of the Ways- Part II
- Fr: Severus the Rogue discovers and interesting place known as The Harem.
That’s what this week brought us, expect more stories in the weeks ahead!
And because we are knee deep in August, I bring you another AW sponsored Blog Chain:
Step 1: Choose a song. It can be any song, vocal or instrumental, but you have to know what it’s called and who did it. If you really want to spin the roulette wheel, use the random function in your music player. Bonus points for finding and linking a YouTube video or other (legal) source. The song should be one you like and doesn’t have to be related to anybody else’s pick.
Step 2: Continue the story. Read the post before yours and continue the story in any direction you see fit. Your continuation must be based on, inspired by, or in some other way influenced by your song choice. Be prepared to explain it in the comments section!
Simply post in this thread to join. Each post should be less than 500 words if possible. Read and comment on other participants’ posts if you possibly can–they’ll be doing the same for you!
Please include a list of all participants’ blogs in your blog post, and keep in mind we’re not starting until the second Monday of the month to give people time to sign up.
Care to join?
No music this time. Instead I found this cool game trailer that I think you will enjoy: