Tweet of the Day: On Mass Character Death
So no Harry Potter for me, not until next week.
Well, the plan was to sneak in at the earliest show yesterday, before the crowds swamped my local multiplex, but alas, the water mains broke, the flow stopped, and I could not get out of the house without taking a shower.
So I’ll have to wait until next week.
Yes, I know that the movie is playing this weekend. I know it, you know it, a rabid army of fans know it, people who don’t shut off their cellphone after the title drops know it, the screaming baby up in the 300th row knows, and even the people who narrate the movie while their watching it know it!
So I’ll go when it’s a bit quieter, thank you very much.
On to the Roundup:
- Sun: The Sunday Tweet brought to us by the wonderful Tasha-Horror Novel Soundtrack.
- Mon: TV Tropes whipped out the Wave Motion Gun. When you absolutely must kill everything, at once, right now!
- Tues: The Lowest Common Denominator: Character Motivations. Yes, it reads like I was on a LSD trip, but no, it wasn’t.
- Wend: WWW-First Day of School. I really felt guilty that writing scene, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
- Thru: Where in I cheated (a little) and mixed two writer challenges into one- Moonstruck.
- Fri: Things go from bad to worst for Severus the Rogue in a Quiet Stroll.
No Harry Potter, NO SPOILERS, PLEASE, but I did manage to bathe. One out three ain’t bad.