Tweet of the Day: Rapture Reading Suggestions
So what happened last week?
- Sun- The Sunday Tweet dealt with sparkly vamps, ponies (OMGPONIES!!!!!111!!!) and David Mitchell.
- Mon- TV Tropes Monday brought to you by the letter Z for Zeerust (not the Z-Word). What happens when your sci-fi ideas get stale? Zeerust happens.
- Tue- Continuing our coverage of all things sci-fi we encountered the Galactic Empire. And yes that is a battle station.
- Wen- Wizard’s World War heats up with Lion’s Den. Enemies everywhere! Oh and HI SPUT! 😀
- Thur- Another Interview with a Character: Stephen “The Ringer” brought to you my Maryj.
- Fri- The end of The Gate: Aftermath. For some reason it left me with a bittersweet taste, but I get like that when I write most endings.
So that was it for this week. See you tomorrow…. maybe?
Talking of pingbacks. My own writer’s challenge is still running. You still have time to do an Interview with a Character.
The Rules as follows (please leave a comment/pingback so that I may add you to the list, thank you):
One-thousand words or less.
Interview one character per post
Write a small paragraph (50 words or less) describing the story setting
Answer the Following Questions:
Nicknames, if any.
What do you look like? Eye color, hair color, ethnicity, distinguishing marks or features, clothing, jewelry, and gear…
What are your hobbies?
Who and where is your family?Where are you from?
Do you have any secrets, and what are they? Why do you keep them?
What do you believe in ? Explain.
DATELINE EXTENSION: NEW DATE MAY 31st!