Tweet of the Day: How to Sue Dialogue to Avoid Lengthy Info Dumps
So far I kept a steadier posting schedule than any time in the past.
That is the good news.
The bad news? I need more things to post!
I have a few ideas for regular features:
- More Blog Immigrants/Re-Post: culling the best post (IMHO) from my other blogs. Not bad, but they won’t last forever.
- Reserve Space for Science Fiction/Urban Fantasy/Gaming: Either a day for all three or a day each.
- More TV Tropes: Those are always popular.
- Interviews: From fellow bloggers and established authors. The last group will be hard to come by as I don’t have any connections in the industry and can’t guarantee a steady supply of them.
- Guest Bloggers: Another way to fill in the blanks, but getting bloggers to commit to posting is not as easy as it sounds
- More Shorts: Start another serial, maybe in the middle of the week or wait for the end of the current Friday short. I know that the current story has a few devoted (and rather silent) followers so a new one is not out of the question.
- More Blog Fests: Those are always fun.
- Book Reviews: I’ve done a few of those before, but my book pile is pretty empty at the moment.
That’s all I came up with.
If you have any ideas, please let me know.
And if you want to guess blog or be interviewed, please let me know.
And now a look at the very last film of the Harry Potter franchise: Deadly Hollows p.2