Playing on the iPod: Ordinary World-Duran Duran
Just came back from Starbucks. That explains the LOLCat on top of the page. In other blog news, I just got tagged by Amy over at Purple Patch. Problem is that most of the blogs she linked too are the ones I wanted to tag myself. Oh well.
So here is the way this meme goes:
- Write about six things that make you happy.
- Link to six victims…I mean fellow bloggers.
- Drop by their blogs and announce that you tag them.
- Write down the rules of the meme for all to see.
So lets start with the six things that make me happy:
- Sex: Yes Amy, you are right. Getting my grove on makes me very happy indeed.
- Writing: Having a blast. Just finished a short story that I hope will make the rounds in competition and/or publications. Fingers crossed.
- Coffee: Makes writing possible.
- Chocolate: Comfort food, nuff said.
- LOLCats: I love cats and dogs but don’t have any pets at the moment, so if I want a quick laugh I go there and get it. Plus no scooping poop afterward.
- D&D: Yes, I am a gamer. I thought that was obvious by now. If not, now you know.
Now for the six people I have to pass on this meme on too:
OK, that is it for this internet meme. Now back to our regularly scheduled program.
BTW, Firebrand Literary has announced a Query Holiday. Go Check it out!