In no particular order I present a list of blogs of, about writing and for writers that I check everyday:
- Spittin’ (out words) Like a Llama: Colby’s great blog about family, friends and writing (sometimes). Careful she has a wicked yet delicious sense of humor!
- Fantastical Imagination: Book reviews, publishing tips and so much more. A joy to read.
- Gypsyscarlett’s Weblog: A writer that likes to help and encourage fellow writers and loves the Victorian age. Scope her out.
- K. S. Clay: K. S. Clay domain/site which includes her blog. Her forte is supernatural suspense.
- The Purple Patch: Amy’s blog about her struggles as a writer. Well worth the read.
- A Really Nice Murder Blog: LOL! The title says it all.
- Writers in the City: A NYC city mom with a flare for writing and funny blog post.
Go visit them and enjoy!