Tweet of the Day: The Embarcation
What a week of could haves and have beens. The storm season, or I like to call it, the storm dodging season, has begun. Fall brings storms, none of which we would like to call “our storm”. Some skedaddle across the map with names that barely register, other slam on shore like a cannonade on a fort’s wall. You watch the map and check coordinates. You wait for the rain, you wait for the wind, you wait for the lights to go out and the come back in. Issac decided to poke us ever so gently on his way north, a reminder that he was here and then gone.
If cloud formations had feelings, or personalities that is.
But the threat is gone, the politicians have gone back to the campaign trail and we wait for the next one to come.
Meanwhile I posted a few things you might enjoy:
- Sun: Voting Away Your Rights, why the hell do people do that?
- Mon: TV Tropes Monday- Standard Sci-Fi Fleet
- Tue: Mass Effect-After Earth Chronicles Soundtrack
- Wed: The lovely Diane Dooley stopped by (author of Blue Galaxy) and answered a few questions.
- Thu: Mass Effect AEC- New Frigates for the Fleet
- Fri: Space for Rent- Games as Art are more than just the Story
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank everybody who sent an award my way. To be honest I ran out of bloggers to pass the award forward to and that is why I haven’t posted any replies. Very selfish of me, I know. I’ll see what I can do to fix the problem. Until then….