Tweet of the Day: Aesir Lega (XI)
Seems I picked up a couple of awards.
Well then lets open the fist envelope, shall we?
The Versatile Blogger Award comes from the lovely Diane Carlisle. Nice! Oh and it comes with some instructions….eye of newt…first drop of blood from a vi…wait that can’t be right…I’m reading this all wrong….glasses, where are they…oh okay!
- Thank the person who nominated me.
Thank you Diane for all your support, thoughtful comments and sprinkles. Not much a fan of sprinkles, but better than sparkles or flare, by far!
2. Share seven things about myself.
- Avid gamer since the Atari 2600 days.
- I do my best writing with legal pad (white), Pilot G-2 .07 ball pen (blue) and a nice cup of coffee.
- Duppstep, I like.
- I’m hooked on fan fic writing. Great way to practice, make mistakes and stretch your imagination
- Written two books, working on the third.
- Wanted to be a an astronaut when I was a kid.
- According to Pottermore, I am a Ravenclaw.
3. Now do the thing with verbing and the nominating.
Very well then:
Another envelope? Are you sure this one for me? Okay then….
And here come the instructions:
- Thank and link back to the person that gave you this award. Did you one better, gave you an award in turn, see above.
- Answer the ten questions below. More….fine. Curious authors are curious, I guess.
- Share ten random facts/thoughts about yourself.
- Nominate seven worthy blogs for the Kreativ Blogger Award. I did spell that right, didn’t I?
Hand me the questions:
What is your favorite song?
Right now? After much arm twisting it would be this one (long time readers will recognize it):
What ticks me off?
Willful stupidity. I know you can’t know everything, no one can. But when you ignore facts that don’t suit your personal narrative that ticks me off. Add bigotry and hate to the mix and I’m going to have introduce you to my bat.
When you’re upset , what do you do?
What is/was your favorite pet?
My grandfather had a white German Shepherd called Sandro. Beautiful and loyal to the very end.
Which do you prefer, black or white?
What is your biggest fear?
What is your attitude mostly?
What is perfection?
No such thing.
What is your guilty pleasure?
Fan fiction, for which I feel not a bit guilty, thank you very much. Oh, and Legend of Korra.
- Anime fan
- Harry Potter fan
- Sci-Fi fan
- Tabletop dice roller
- Minor in philosophy, major in asskicking
- Pizza, chocolate and bread.
- Will own a flat in London one day
- Cleverer than most, but not as clever as I think I am
- Military buff that hates war
Almost done, now for the vict….I mean nominees:
Done and done. Congratulations to all the nominees and hope to you next year.