Tweet of the Day: How Marie Claire improved me as a writer.
Weird week, eh? Went a bit of the rails. Sorry about that. I’m sure you miss the regular posts, and as promised they will be back next week. To be honest, I’ve had a bit of a brain fart when it comes to Wizards’ World War (as you can probably tell) and while I like Severus the Rogue (loads, really!) a break from time to time is necessary. But being a writer means that a “break” involves more writing, if of a slightly different sort.
The sappy sort, I guess.
That and I started playing Dragon Age Origins and well….
But enough of that, the roundup awaits:
- Su: The Sunday Tweet: Fan Fiction- Genius Marketing or Child Molestation? Not as disturbing as it sounds.
- Mo: TV Tropes: Childhood Romance. Love springs eternal.
- Tu: Closing of the Ways Part III
- We: A Blog Chain!- The Continuing Story of a Song. I found the romantic in me. Or at least the romance novelist. Yikes!
- Th: The August Writing Challenge: Doorways-Vaults and Gardens. An interesting trip to say the least.
- Fr: What is this? Another Harry Potter Fanfic? Am I mad? See for yourself in Remembrance Day.
So many stories this past week. As promised, although not the ones I promised.
So am I.