More writer’s blogs! Yipee! Yes, I haven’t done this in awhile, but it takes time to unearth truly awesome blogs for your enlightenment. So without further ado (drum roll please):
- Mutterings of a Scribe: A solid writer’s blog from someone who does not like sparkling vampires. That earns Lillian C a billion +1 points in my book. I better get a new book.
- Musings from the Newly Hatched: Pamela is all about the poetry, creativity and all that jazz. Go check her out!
- Notes of a Scribbler: Sputnitsa is my new best blogfriend. She likes traveling, languages, funny stories and helping her fellow man. If that is not Epic Win, I don’t know what is.
- On Literary Intent: Looking for great articles on writing? Look no further than this blog. K.A. Stewart delivers the goods on every single post, with lots (or is it loads) of clever commentary in between. Go forth and learn something new today over at the blog. Today’s lesson is about Heroes, Sidekicks & Villains.
- She Thinks Too Much: And in this case that is a good thing. Beth wow us with stories of “a college-aged, apprentice novelist.” A lover of history and drama, her posts are worth a look.
Well, that is all for now.
Oh wait, I nearly forgot, the video, brought to you by Armin Van Buuren: